A product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.Eppa SupraFruta Sangria, America’s only sangria made with real, organic superfruit juice and organically-grown grapes.
I LOVE that it is made with organic ingredients and it has twice the antioxidants than most other wines!
Plus, they are launching their first national mobile tour! Traveling across the country, the Eppa Sangria Organic Oasis: Summer of Sangria Tour will visit a total of seven cities over two months.
Kicking off in Los Angeles on June 2nd with Cheryl Burke, star of NBC’s new show “I Can Do That,” the truck will continue across the country stopping at regional summer festivals and hot spots to promote healthier lifestyle choices.
This greenhouse on wheels is decorated with real superfruits found in the premium sangria. Wine lovers can stop by the truck and enjoy a free glass of Eppa, partake in mini yoga sessions from local instructors in the interior yoga studio, sample organic beauty products from Weleda and receive complimentary massages. Visitors also have the chance to win athletic gear from Soybu with on-site raffles and social media giveaways.
Check out these remaining tour dates and cities:
· June 20 in Houston (Time TBD): Discovery Green
· June 27 in Dallas (12:00PM-6:00PM): Klyde Warren Park
· July 4 in Jacksonville (4:00PM-10:00PM): July 4th Celebration at The Shipyards on Bay Street
· July 11 in West Palm Beach (10:00AM-6:00PM): Holistic Global Expo
· July 25-26 in Chicago (12:00PM-10:00PM): Taste of Lincoln Avenue
You can purchase Eppa Sangria at a local retailer near you.
* Thank you to Eppa Sangria for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*