A product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.
I can still remember when I was a kid and our basement flooded. It was a complete mess and it took hours and hours of clean up. It is a memory that has lasted for me forever and I now that I am a homeowner, it is a BIG fear I have every time we have a big storm!
But I have gotten some peace of mind now that I own the D-Link Wi-Fi Water Sensor!
The Wi-Fi Water Sensor can be placed near washing machines, sump pumps, water heaters, sinks, dishwashers, refrigerators, or anywhere in the home where a water leak may occur. The Water Sensor comes with two cables: a 3.3 feet extension cable and a specially designed 1.6 feet sensing cable that detects water along its entire length. When water is detected, a 70dB alarm will sound and an LED will flash to give users audio and visual warnings.
More about the Wi-Fi Water Sensor:
* Push Notifications - Receive an alert on your mobile device and sound an audible alarm when a water leak is detected
* Simple Setup - Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button and mydlink Home mobile app offers quick and easy setup to connect to connect to your existing Wi-Fi network.
* Local and Remote Control - Controlled by the free mydlink(r) Home mobile app
* Versatile Placement - Extendable water sensing cable, with standard RJ-11 cable, allows for water sensing far from an outlet
* Pairs with other mydlink Devices - Works with other mydlink-enabled devices such as the Wi-Fi Siren, Wi-Fi Smart Plugs and Wi-Fi Cameras
* Compact Design - One-piece wall-plug design is compact and portable
Besides the great peace of mind I have using this Water Sensor, I also LOVE how easy it is to set up! Just set it up in minutes with 3 easy steps!
So if you are doing a DIY project around a water supply and are worried or are just looking for peace of mind in your house, then you need the D-Link Wi-Fi Water Sensor!
You can purchase the D-Link Wi-Fi Water Sensor (DCH-S160) for $65.99 at Amazon.com, Bestbuy.com, and throughout D-Link's vast network of retail and e-tail outlets.
* Thank you to D-Link for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*