A product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.
As we head into cold and flu season, take the stress out of caring for your little ones with these great gadgets from Vicks and Exergen TemporalScanner!
Exergen Temporal Scanner introduces the Exergen Smart Glow TemporalScanner™, ideal for parents who are caring for a sick child.
The Exergen TemporalScanner™ Thermometer is a non-invasive system with advanced infrared technology providing maximum ease of use with quick, consistently accurate measurements. Advanced, patented technology measures temperatures with a gentle stroke across the forehead.
· A softly illuminated display for easy reading in any light – perfect for checking the temperature of a sleeping infant in a darkened room
· Beeping sound indicating scanning can be turned off or on to avoid waking a sleeping child
· Automatically retains the last eight temperature readings for instant recall to check on fever progression
· Ability to switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius modes
Made in the United States, the Exergen Smart Glow TemporalScanner™ is the number one preferred thermometer by both nurses and pediatricians, and is backed by more than 50 clinical studies proving its accuracy.
Sold in major retailers including Wal-Mart, Target, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Costco, Babies “R” Us, Toys “R” Us, Kroger and BJ’s, the Smart Glow thermometer’s suggested retail price is $49.99.
The trusted brand Vicks has launched new devices this year to make cold and flu season a bit easier for families. The new gadgets include a smart thermometer that allows the entire family’s health to be monitored from an iPhone and a sleek humidifier that projects animals, stars and more on kids’ ceilings.
New* Vicks SmartTemp Thermometer
New* Vicks Sweet Dreams Cool Mist Humidifier
You can purchase all Vicks products from the Vicks website or local retailers near you.
* Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*