A product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.
Keeping your busy, on-the-go toddler hydrated is now as easy as 1-2-3!One of my favorite companies, Tommee Tippee, recently announced its first Filter Water Bottle for kids over 1 year of age!
The new bottle filters water as kids sip, reducing lead, the taste and smell of chlorine, and removing 99.9% of bacteria, for tastier water! This 12 ounce bottle is compact and lightweight, making it perfect for active toddlers.
This clever bottle filters water as they sip, reducing lead and removing 99.9% of microbial cysts. It also reduces the taste and smell of chlorine to make cleaner, tastier water they’ll enjoy all day, every day. And by making sure water always tastes great, you’re helping them develop healthy preferences that will last as they get older.
Tommee Tippee filter bottles are unique so parts are not interchangeable with other products in the range.
Filter Water Bottle Key Features:
- Internal filter reduces lead and removes 99.9% of microbial cysts
- Reduces taste and smell of chlorine guaranteeing pure, fresh tasting water
- Soft spout and slim, lightweight bottle make drinking on the go is easy!
- One Tommee Tippee Filter processes the equivalent of 364 (500 ml/16 ounce) plastic water bottles
- Easy to clean in hot soapy water or on the top shelf of the dishwasher (but remember to remove the filter first!)
This bottle is great to put in my son's lunch box to make sure he always has fresh, healthy water even when away from me!
You can purchase the Filter Water bottle at local retailers.
Win It:tommee tippee is generously offering (1) Filter Water Bottle to a lucky winner!
Enter here for a chance to win: