A product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.
Looking for a unique gift for the music lover this Easter? Then stick a Sengled Pulse in their Easter basket! It will definitely impress!
Sengled’s Pulse is a hybrid LED light bulb + JBL speaker that provides a multi-channel, multi-room stereo speaker bulb compatible with any typical light socket. Turn up the music and cheer this Easter – all from your smart phone or tablet.
It really is awesome having an LED + Wireless Speakers! Pulse combines the energy efficiency of a dimmable LED light with the high-quality audio of a JBL Bluetooth speaker that you can control with your iOS or Android device.
Simply twist Pulse into any standard light socket and enjoy the rich stereo sound of JBL speakers combined with warm, dimmable lighting — all without the fuss of speaker wires, power cords, or an independent remote control.
Pulse Amp easily connects to your existing subwoofer to enhance the bass of your Pulse speaker system. Amp wirelessly receives the audio signal from the Pulse Master bulb and passes the signal along to your subwoofer, instantly improving the overall sound of your Pulse speaker system.
- Easy to install, no need for speaker wires, power cords, or remote controls
- Play streamed music and media apps anywhere there's a light socket
- Spread music throughout your house by linking up to eight speaker bulbs
- Intuitive Pulse mobile app controls light dimming, sound volume, audio equalizer modes
- Launch media players such as Pandora and Spotify directly from the mobile app
- Individual Pulse bulbs work in unison up to 100 feet apart
We LOVE our Sengled Pulse and now wish we had one in every room! I LOVE listening to music all day around the house and these light bulbs aren't only bright but play my favorite music! I LOVE THAT!
You can purchase the Sengled Pulse (pair) for $149.99 from the Sengled website.
* Thank you to Sengled for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*