A product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.
Nothing is better to me than snuggling up with my husband on a cold morning with a cup of coffee in front of the fireplace.! And nothing makes that situation easier to do than an easy to use, customizable coffee maker like the Ninja Coffee Bar!
It has so many great features including:
- Auto-iQ™ One Touch Intelligence technology delivers customizable options for smooth, rich coffee brewed directly into a cup, travel mug or carafe.
- Thermal Flavor Extraction™ technology is designed to unlock the full flavor potential of your coffee and delivers a variety of sizes and styles.
- Offers the following brewing options: Classic Brew, Rich Brew, Over Ice Brew and Specialty Brew.
- Makes refreshing iced coffee by allowing users to dial up the richness of their coffee to offset the dilution caused by melting ice.
There are so many things I love about the Ninja Coffee Bar including how many options you can brew with it including Classic, Over Ice and Specialty Brews! Plus, you can make coffee for just yourself, for traveling or for the whole family because The Ninja Coffee Bar™ lets you enjoy hot coffee with incredible flavor richness and in any size you want: a cup, a travel mug, half carafe or a full carafe!
Check out the delicious coffee recipes below:
Silk Road Coffee Recipe
1. 3 Ninja® Single-Serve Scoops (or 3 tablespoons) ground coffee
2. 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
3. 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
4. 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
5. 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
6. 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
7. ; 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
8. 1/2 cup 2% milk
9. 1 tablespoon Amoretti® French vanilla syrup
10. Cracked black pepper, for garnish
Size: Cup setting
Following the measurements above, stir together the ground coffee and spices; place into the brew basket.
1. Set a mug in place to brew.
2. Select the Cup size; press the Specialty Brew button.
3. While coffee is brewing, place milk and vanilla syrup into the glass jar of the Ninja Easy Frother™. Microwave on High for 1 minute. Remove from microwave, secure lid, and pump the Frother 15 times. Or use a small microwav e-safe jar with lid; secure lid, shake milk and vanilla syrup until foamy, remove lid, and microwave on High for 1 minute until mixture is hot and froth is set.
4. When brew is complete, gently pour frothed mixture into coffee and sprinkle with cracked black pepper.
Café Brulôt Recipe
1. 3 Ninja® Carafe Scoops (or 6 tablespoons) ground coffee
2. 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
3. 1/4 cup (2 ounces) brandy or cognac
4. Peel of one orange, pith removed http://www.ninjakitchen.com/include/images/user/recipe/hero-recipe-cafe-brulot.png
5. 2 whole cloves
6. 1 cinnamon stick
7. Whipped cream, for garnish
Size: Half Carafe setting
1. Following the measurement above, place the ground coffee into the brew basket.
2. Set the carafe in place to brew.
3. Select the Half Carafe size; press the Rich Brew button.
4. While coffee is brewing, combine sugar, brandy, orange peel, cloves, and cinnamon stick in a small saucepan; heat over low heat, stirring, until sugar dissolves. Remove and discard orange peel and spices.
5. When brew is complete, divide coffee along with brandy mixture between 4 mugs. Top each serving with whipped cream.
And don't worry - when Spring and Summer come and you don't want anything hot, the Ninja Coffee Bar is perfect for making your favorite Iced Coffees! It does it all! This is the coffee maker that all coffee fanatics need and won't be able to live without when they have it!
You can purchase the Ninja Coffee Bar for $179.80 from the Ninja website.
* Thank you to Ninja for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*