A product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.
Your child's dishware....
It might not be something you think of often. You probably don't think about what is in the materials that your children are eating out of or with. You probably don't think about if toxic elements are leaching into your child's food and, thus their bodies.
I know I didn't think about it much....Until NOW!
Until I was introduced to Kangovou and their mission to create high quality food-grade stainless steel dishware products that are BPA, PVC, phthlatate, lead, and melamine free. All of Kangovou's dishware products are made from quality food-grade, Type 304, 18/8 stainless steel.
Why is this important?Because you want the surface your food touches to be BPA free, naturally anti-bacterial and to not leach chemicals. Kangovou food-grade stainless steel provides these benefits and is also light weight, durable, does not rust, cleans easily with soap and water, and is top shelf dishwasher safe.
Kangovou outer jackets are also BPA, PVC, and phthalate free. Kangovou uses materials which are free of bisphenol-A, polyvinyl chloride and the chemical phthalate.
Bisphenol-A and polyvinyl chloride are plastics used for making PVC pipes, DVDs and CD’s. Phthalate is a chemical which helps plastics bend.
I now think about these toxic chemicals in not only in my storage containers but in my children's dishware! It is definitely a good idea to keep these types of plastics and chemicals away from our food so I love that Kangovou doesn’t use them in their products!
On top of being really safe for my children, the pastel colors of the dishware are so pretty!! I love the Iced Mint color we received of the dishware set!
- 18/8 food grade stainless steel divided plate
- Keeps foods separated and provides a built in space for condiments
- 18/8 food grade stainless steel flat plate
- Use for larger food items such as a sandwich or a slice of pizza
- 18/8 food grade stainless steel cereal bowl
- Use for cold or hot cereal or even soup
- 18/8 food grade stainless steel snack bowl
- Use for crackers, sliced fruit, yogurt--the choices are endless
- 18/8 food grade drinking cup
- Includes pop-up drinking straw
- Snap on lid to prevent leaks
- Mixer to avoid clumps when adding food powders to drinks
- Intended for children 3+ years of age
- Protective jackets which are FREE of BPA, PVC and phthalates
My youngest LOVES the drinking cup and the fun straw to drink with! I love that the lid snaps on and doesn't leak!
My two oldest beg to use the plates and bowls - I love that they come with lids. This makes it great for traveling, snack time in the car and leftovers! And the divided plate is perfect for my son's lunchbox!
Overall, I love the mission of Kangovou and their safe, great products! I am definitely conscious now of what my children are eating out of and on and I will never look at children's dishware the same again!
You can purchase the full Kangovou dishware set (in four colors) for $69.99 from the Kangovou website.
* Thank you to Kangovou for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*