A product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.
Pesky seasonal bugs can ruin a family picnic, cabin trip, playing in the backyard or trip to the park. To protect your kids from bites and itches this season, I’m excited to introduce you to the newly-formulated Fairy Tales Bug Bandit Deet-Free Bug Repellant!
A safe bug and mosquito repellent is a must because I am not putting toxic chemicals on my children's skin! This DEET-free formula promises to repel fleas, mosquitoes, ticks, and biting flies all with a mere spritz. It’s a natural and effective spray that is ideal for the whole family!
· Soybean Oil is proven to repel mosquitoes for 3.5 hours
· Lemon Eucalyptus Oil is as effective as low levels of DEET – without the harmful chemicals
· Cedar Bark Oil is not only great for repelling the bugs, it also adds a calming woody undertone to the blend
· Citronella and Rosemary Oil smells great, but is also effective at repelling everything from ants to flies and mosquitoes, more
Most importantly, it is free of harsh chemicals, pesticides, toxins, parabens, sulfates, dairy, gluten, and nuts that can trigger allergic reactions. And it is proven effective in children over the age of 3!
I don't dread being outside this summer as much as I did last year because this year I am armed with Bug Bandits!
You can purchase Bug Bandits for $13.95 from the Fairy Tales Hair Care website.
* Thank you to Fairy Tales Hair Care for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*