A product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.
It's officially feeling like summer here in Minnesota and it is hot!! I am back to running after a pretty severe ankle injury and it really is a must-have to find the right shirt that won't ride up, choke me, or expose my stomach while running! I hate having to constantly adjust my shirt while running! Plus, it has to be breathable for all the sweat I have pouring down my back! :)
So, this summer I will be wearing the Reebok® Vector T-Shirt from Dick's Sporting Goods on my runs because it is SUPER comfortable, has a v-neck so I don't have to worry about that dreaded choking feeling while running AND it has extra length on the bottom so I don't have to worry about that riding up either! And this shirt features state of the art Speedwick technology to manage sweat so you stay dry and comfortable while training hard.
Plus, it is super comfortable to wear out and about on a daily basis too! When I want a comfortable shirt for working around the house, running to the store or just laying around the house relaxing, I reach for this Reebok Vector T-shirt too!
And to top it off, they come in a variety of fun colors! I ordered one Black color for a classic look and one Exotic Teal look for a fun, summer look! I really LOVE the Teal color!
- V-neck short sleeve performance tee
- Uses Speedwick technology to manage moisture for dry comfort
- Relaxed fit allows for comfortable range of motion
- Feminine v-neckline gives a flattering silhouette
- Reebok® logo on left chest for signature style
- Fabric: 100% Polyester
So this summer, workout in style AND comfort with the Reebok Vector T-shirt from Dick's Sporting Goods!
You can purchase the Reebok Vector T-shirt for $22 from Dick's Sporting Goods
* Thank you to Dick's Sporting Goods for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*