A product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.
By Jillian Michaels
Release: November 15, 2016
The Modern Mama’s Guide to Mastering Pregnancy, Having a Healthy Baby, and Bouncing Back Better than Ever!
About the Book:You know Jillian Michaels as the world’s leading fitness expert and a renowned nutritionist; but she’s also a proud mother of two. In Yeah Baby!, Jillian, along with her team of top-notch experts, will change everything you think you know about pregnancy, arming you with the most cutting-edge information available, so you can make the right choices for you and your little one.
They will help you navigate the hidden dangers in your immediate environment; understand the check-ups, tests, and treatments your doctor recommends; and provide powerful solutions for all your issues, from heartburn and swollen feet to more serious medical concerns.
Also learn how to optimize every facet of your child’s development, from IQ and long-term earning potential to future level of physical fitness and even taste preferences! Yeah Baby! also features a complete meal plan with delicious, nutrition-packed recipes, and a one-of-a-kind, trimester-specific fitness program, to ensure you bounce back stronger and better than ever.
Expert Dream Team:
· Suzanne Gilberg-Lenz, MD is an Ob-Gyn, a Clinical Ayurvedic Specialist, and board certified in Integrative and Holistic Medicine.
· Andrea Orbeck is a PregnancyFitness Specialist who holds an advanced degree in Kinesiology and Intracellular Physiology.
· Katja VanHerle, MD is one of America’s Top Physicians in Endocrinology as named by Consumer Research Council of America.
· Cheryl Forberg, RD is an award-winning registered dietitian, chef, and New York Times bestselling author.
· Jay Gordon, MD, FAAP is a pediatrician who specializes in infant nutrition and breastfeeding.
ABOUT THE AUTHORJILLIAN MICHAELS is a celebrity fitness trainer, author, and television personality known for her appearances on NBC’s The Biggest Loser and Losing It With Jillian, and as the host of Sweat, Inc. on Spike. Her New York Times bestselling books include Unlimited, Master Your Metabolism, The Master Your Metabolism Cookbook, and Making the Cut. She has two children with her partner Heidi Rhoades, a son, Phoenix, and daughter, Lukensia. She lives in Los Angeles, CA.
Learn More Here:
Learn more at the Official Site
Power your pregnancy with the help of celebrity fitness coach Jillian Michaels!
Win It:Rodale Books is generously offering (1) Copy of Yeah Baby!, Jillian Michaels Body Shred workout tank, and Takeya classic water bottleto a lucky winner!
Enter here for a chance to win:
(1) Yeah Baby! Prize Pack including:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
· Copy of Yeah Baby!
· Jillian Michaels Body Shred workout tank
· Takeya classic water bottle
a Rafflecopter giveaway
* Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*